Registration for the Puggles are only accepted in person at the check-in desk of the Mountain High Kids building.
Space is limited in the Cubbies program,
registering for Cubbies does not guarantee your child a spot in the program.
Volunteering to be a Cubbies leader will guarantee your child a spot in the Cubbies program.
What Makes AWANA Unique?
AWANA is a discipleship program for kids from 2-years old through 12th grade. 2 year olds through 5th graders meet on Wednesday evenings from 6:15– 8:00 PM and 6th graders through 12th graders meet on Sunday evenings 5:45-7:15 PM (September – May). AWANA incorporates a fun and exciting game time, Bible memory and large group teaching, all designed to allow children to participate in the spiritual growth process in an intentional and enjoyable way.
For more information about AWANA, please contact MHK Administrative Assistant Toni Vowles at 619-590-1749 or via e-mail.
AWANA Clubs include:
- Clear, consistent presentation of the gospel
- Bible memory – our cornerstone
- Circle games exclusive to Awana
- A fun approach to learning God’s Word
- Leadership training that is second to none
- The church leaders of tomorrow trained to serve today
- Evangelistic focus designed to reach unchurched youth and their families
The success of the AWANA program depends upon our volunteers. We need to have one adult for every four children so that we can have the best opportunity to disciple your children. Acceptance of your child in AWANA is dependent on us having enough leadership. We would love to have you as a leader in AWANA. AWANA is a great and easy way for you become involved in ministry as a family at Shadow Mountain. Please contact Toni Vowles at 619-590-1749 or via e-mail
if you would like to be a leader.
First Night of AWANA
- 2yr olds through 5th grade: Wed., Sept. 4, 2013 6:15-8:00 PM
- 6th grade through 12th grade: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2013 5:45-7:15pm
Dates to Remember: